Management and Leadership Training
Developing skills to help managers and directors achieve their business goals through great leadership
Whether you have young managers new to their roles, or established professionals who want to grow their leadership capability, Flying Fish Coaching and Development can help you shape your training needs and develop a tailored programme to meet them.
Investing in your team is key as the economy expands, to ensure you are best placed for the improved market conditions, to keep and develop your best talent, and to plan for growth and succession.
All training incorporates the AGES approach to produce learning that lasts through Attention Generation Emotion Spacing. The AGES model* utilises the latest neuroscience research and increases the return on investment. To gain the maximum benefit from a training intervention, programmes will often include some individual or group coaching a few weeks after the training to embed and personalise the learning.
Your management development needs may fall into three broad areas, and training could include:
Strengthening Yourself as a Manager and Leader
- ·Manager: a Role in 3 Parts – managing the process, the team and yourself
- Discovery through Preference Profiling – growing self awareness and understanding others
- Communication Principles and Styles – theory and practical experience of being adaptable
- Conflict Management – building tools and managerial courage to handle difficult conversations
- Leadership Development – managing versus leading, and making great decisions
- Building Personal Resilience – being aware of stress and how to reduce it
Developing Each of your Team Members
- Taking the Initiative Every Day – giving inspirational feedback, and coaching for managers
- Performance Management System – making the most of key growth opportunities
Building a Great Team
- ·Overcoming the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Managing a Team through Change
- Qualities and Attitudes of a Great Team Leader
If you would like to find out more about how a management and leadership development programme could help your organisation achieve its goals, please call Joanne Dunham on 079500 96168.
*Davachi, Kiefer, Rock & Rock, Learning that last through AGES, Neuroleadership Journal Issue 3 2010