Profile of Joanne Dunham
An Acreditited, Experinced, Professional Coach....
A good coach requires extensive professional training, a great deal of life experience, and a continuous process of self-reflection......plus a balance of work and other interests and fun!
Here is a summary of my professional qualifications:
- I am an accredited PCC coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF) and I fully endorse and work within their Ethical and CPD standards.
- I trained with the highly respected Results Coaching Systems, part of the NeuroLeadership Group and an Accredited Coach Training Program provider with ICF.
- In addition to the Results Certificates in Coaching Skills and Advanced Coaching Skills, I have completed the assessed programs for Executive Coaching and Team Coaching.
- I am an acccrediated Master Practitioner and Trainer with Thrive, licenced to coach clients around their Resilience Quotient Inventory (RQi) and deliver their training to boost resilience.
- Having worked as an associate for Gateway Careers Management for a number of years, I am a trained and expereinced Career Coach, supporting people as they consider their next career move, or young adults to ascertain what they would like to do for a career.
- I have been an accredited Evaluate Schools Educator, supporting teenagers in building their self-esteem and developing good decision making skills.
- Many professional courses completed including Sales, Negotiating, Closing and Presenting Skills, Time Management, Business Writing, Stress Management and Myers-Briggs. I have worked with various psychometric tools, especially Insights Discovery, Belbin, MBTI and SDI.
I am continually developing my skills and knowledge by attending seminars and workshops relating to my specialism, and through self-study, evaluation and receiving mentoring.
I truly believe that learning and personal development are a continual part of life's rich adventure, with the journey as important as the destination.
...... with a Diverse Business Background......
I have a commercial background of working at a senior level in Sales and Marketing in the IT industry, providing software and services solutions to national and international corporations, employing various marketing models.
As a director of a successful marketing consultancy, I have experienced the joys and challenges of building and running a business during intense change in the economy and technology.
I have also worked in the not-for-profit sector as a Corporate Fundraiser for the NSPCC, and provided fundraising consultancy and training on a consultancy basis.